Tuesday 4 November 2014

DAY TO NIGHT



My American Apparel high-waist jeans have been in my wardrobe for a couple of years now, but, to me, they are a timeless piece. The 1990s is my favourite era. I find the music, culture, and of course, the fashion so inspiring. So it's no surprise that these jeans are a dominant piece in my wardrobe. On my recent trip to London, I bought this velvet body from Topshop. It is a beautiful piece that is so versatile. You can where it as a lingerie piece or as a day top, whatever you fancy! In this look, I wore it as a day top and I think it looks fabulous paired with these Mom-style jeans. Paired with the right accessories, this outfit can be worn in the day or night. Here is an idea how I would style it.

LOOK 1 : DAY




Cardigan - H&M
Scarf - Topshop
Bag - Primark
Shoes - Topshop

LOOK 2: NIGHT




Bag - Primark
Shoes - Vagabond


15 comments:

  1. Love this look! I love how you dressed down that cutout body suit....LOVE, LOVE, LOVE!

    XO, Jess
    www.thestylebandita.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much!! I will definitely check out your blog! XX

      Delete
  2. Hi dear! I’m very happy for our friendship on IFB! I'm agree with your words: 90's are really beautiful years! Kisses (and congratulations for your outfits),
    Eni

    http://eniwherefashion.blogspot.it/
    https://www.facebook.com/eniwherefashion

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey! Yes, hope we can stay in touch! Thank you so much x

      Delete
  3. I love this. The 90s have recently become one of my favourite eras for fashion and I bought some Topshop Mom jeans last summer. I love finding new ways to style them. My favourite is the second look. You have a lovely blog and I'm following on GFC and bloglovin x

    http://prettypassionsfinefashions.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! Yes the 90s is definitely an inspirational fashion era for me x

      Delete
  4. I love that body suit the detail on the back is amazing! It looks like something you could wear with pretty much anything but I love how you have styled it
    Laura x
    fbl-savvy.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Yeah, it is very versatile and very flattering. Topshop have a lot of nice bodysuits in stock at the moment x

      Delete
  5. Love the mom jeans!

    http://tostylewithlove.com/
    Daphne

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! These jeans are my favorite in my wardrobe! x

      Delete
  6. nice outfit!
    Jeans - Try to visit www.robecart.com they have nice shoes, handbags, dresses and accessories too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I fell in love with your body. The jeans are also pretty awesome!

    Eea P
    www.eeapetrescu.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. The photography on your blog is incredible, who does this professional work?

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is one of my favorite looks from your blog!

    http://alexandra-joy.com/style

    ReplyDelete