Wednesday 12 November 2014

ALL BLACK

Hey Beauties! I recently went to London again for a uni open day. I hope to do a uni course in journalism next year, fingers crossed I get accepted! Anyway, as I was in London, I obviously went shopping. It was raining buckets over Oxford Street and I got soaking wet, but I did pick up a couple of nice pieces. One thing that I bought was a pair of black Caterpillar boots. I have wanted Timberlands/Caterpillars for years. I always used to say to myself that when I get a job, my first paycheck would go on one of these pairs of boots. I have been working for ages now so I thought it was time to buy a pair. I did look at the Timberlands but decided I'd go for a pair of black Caterpillar boots instead. Here is how I styled them!


Black is a tone that is timeless. It will never go out of fashion and it is such a versatile colour to wear. As someone who loves wearing black clothes, I thought it was fitting to team the boots with an all black outfit, especially now in the Autumn when it's acceptable. The top that I'm wearing is perfect for A/W. The high-neck keeps you toasty warm. Now that the winter weather is attacking us, it's necessary to wear a cardigan. The varied tones from this cardigan makes the outfit a little more interesting. Black skinny jeans are also an essential and they go amazingly with this outfit. Finally, I added a black bag, as I cannot leave the house without one.





Top - Topshop
Cardigan - H&M
Jeans - Topshop
Boots - Caterpillar
Bag - Primark

Oh, and thanks Natalie for the photography, mwah!

17 comments:

  1. Gorgeous dear! I agree, black is timeless and versatile. :)

    Lilly.xx
    heyhellolilly.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the all black, Great look. Those boots are to die for!

    ~ Katie
    http://www.theaisleofstyle.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thanks! These boots are literally permanently on my feet at the moment, they are so warm! x

      Delete
  3. Hi Leesh and thank you very much for follow me on Bloglovin. I'm very happy and I follow you immediately. I like very much this cool outfit and your boots are really good!!!! Have a nice day, kisses,
    Eni

    http://eniwherefashion.blogspot.it/
    https://www.facebook.com/eniwherefashion

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pretty cool!
    Designer apparel - Try to visit www.robecart.com they have nice jeans, shoes, handbags, dresses and accessories too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look really pretty, such a nice hair! Also I like your outfit, perfect for lazy Sunday :)

    www.dodolce.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Black on black is always a good idea in my opinion. Love your outfit!!

    Eea P
    www.eeapetrescu.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thank you so much! My wardrobe is literally 80% black, you definitely can't go wrong with an all black outfit! xx

      Delete
  7. so stylish outfit!
    looks so comfy & elegant!:D

    tales-of-a-fashion-sketchbook.blogspot.gr

    ReplyDelete