Sunday 18 January 2015

CAMO

Hey lovelies! I recently went for a rummage through the boxing day sales at Urban Outfitters and picked up this beautiful camouflage coat. I cannot resist a good sale! The distinctive print instantly stood out to me. I have nothing like this in my wardrobe and the coat was almost halved in price, it would have been wrong not to buy it! When out shopping on a different occasion in Norwich, I spotted these large gold hoop earrings. The size of them caught my eye. I've always wanted a pair of big hoops because I feel like they can give any outfit a bit of attitude, even if you're wearing a shirt and trousers! The earrings compliment the coat and defines the outfit as street wear. The over-sized structure of the coat juxtaposes the tight nature of the rest of the outfit. The coat also adds colour to the black tone of the outfit. These shoes bring a smart essence to the style, and the bag ensures practicality. The texture of the coat is waterproof so it is very handy on a rainy day and is very suited to the British weather!





Top - Topshop
Jeans - Topshop
Coat - Urban Outfitters
Shoes - Topshop
Bag - Charity Shop
Earrings - River Island

6 comments:

  1. love the camo

    international giveaway on my blog!

    http://hashtagliz.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. You rock those hoops girl! They look ridiculous on me but they really suit you, I'm kinda jealous actually haha. The coat is lovely too and what a bonus that it is waterproof! xx

    www.kirstytalks.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, thank you! Hoops are so versatile and you can get lots of different sizes, I'm sure the right hoops would suit you perfectly! xx

      Delete
  3. Loving the camo!

    http://fridaynightstyle.com/

    ReplyDelete